1. Do not identify your thoughts as yourself.
2. Be with friends who supports you all the time.
3. Make a plan to do your day to day activities. But don’t care about the outcome, if its good enjoy it, if its bad just move on.
4. Do meditation regularly as a habit.
5. If you want to transform yourself its not easy but its not impossible. It Will take some time, stick to the practice.
6. Have a spiritual vibe.
7. Remember, No matter how hard is the past you can always begin again as said by buddha.
8. Don’t regret about the past and dont make assumptions for future, just enjoy the present.
9. Love everyone but don’t expect anything from them.
10. Mind is only a tool don’t identify it as yourself, and mind is not here to suffer it has it’s own purpose. Use the mind when needed, after that leave it behind.
Hope this helps!
Original Author – Anonymous
Bhanu PS (psbhanu) is professionally a software engineer and loves helping people plan, develop, and launch applications.
He has spent the majority of his career in the application development industry, gaining experiences in areas such as web, network, mobile and game application development.
While managing and developing applications is his primary job function by day, psbhanu also love to write poems, blogs, tutorials, research and articles.
He also enjoys spending time with his family and loved ones.